Last week I was a music video called Gangnam style. It was so fun that when I went to church camp in Mapleton over the weekend I couldn’t help but dance, and neither could the rest of the camp. See video here: Campers Gangnam Style
On the was back home, we stopped at a stable where I was filmed with horses and added this scene into our video. This reminded me how much I like horses, so at lunch today I have been sketching them with black pen.
- @4everplusone @NorbertElekes To suit Norbert's agenda. Just like you would not want to recognise his USA citizenshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- RT @_dmoser: Scandinavian Infrastructure 👀👀 This is the 8km Øresund Bridge that connects Denmark 🇩🇰 and Sweden 🇸🇪 It turns into a 4km unde… 8 months ago
- RT @Energex: Most people don't spare power poles a second thought or glance, but here's an interesting perspective. https://t.co/cGAsERV7o2 8 months ago
- @CommBank Is the CommBank app still down? 11 months ago
- @4everplusone @NorbertElekes He is a citizen of USA, Canada and South Africa. So people can label him to suit their agenda. 1 year ago